The Blue Manta is built with thick steel designed to withstand the hardest sea conditions,
offering the stability wooden boats cannot. The 9m width and weight of 400 ton add to
the steadiness, ensures uninterrupted rests and relaxation.
The Blue Manta is a world class cruising hotel.
Built for sea-worthiness, the Blue Manta operates on twin engines and is an ultimate
dive vessel for long haul cruises and blue water crossing trips.
She is dependable for comfort, convenience and a stress-free dive holiday.
Blue Manta will take only 18 guests.
There are 14 beautifully furnished en-suite cabins, each average 20sqm (200sf)
in size comprising of single cabins and twin/double cabins.
- 6 cabins on upper deck with window
- 4 cabins on main deck with window
- 4 cabins on below deck with a port hole
We do not take risks or compromise on the safety and diving of our
guests and crew. In addition to twin engines, the Blue Manta is fitted
with the following security and safety features:
- All cabins are with speakers, fire and smoke alarms
- Furuno Radar, GPS plotter, Echo Sounders
- SSB radio, VHF radio, SART, EPIRB
- Standard Fire Fighting Equipment
- 2 x 30 Life Rafts
- Life Jackets in all cabins
- 4 x chase boats installed with twin engines
- 2 x Anchor System (DC/AC)
- First Aid & Oxygen Kit
- Fire Extinguishers
- Satellite Telephone & Wi-Fi
- Night Watch Security
The high crew and guest ratio ensures attentive, outstanding and
personalised service. With a total of 22 crew members working
onboard, we are committed to your comfort and enjoyment.
- 3 Captains/Deck Officers
- 3 Engineers
- 4 Dive guides
- 3 Chefs
- 2 Masseuses
- 2 Hostesses
- 1 Cruise Leader (Instructor)
- 1 Manager (Instructor)
- 3 Dinghy Drivers/Deck Hands
Photographers Dream Boat
The Blue Manta is equipped with camera-friendly facilities,
designed for the most avid underwater photographers.
- Individual Rinse Tanks
- Wide Outdoor Work Table
- Indoor Dry Camera Room
- Blow-dry Stations
- Small dive groups (4 photographers : 1 guide)
Having good food should be one of the most important criteria
when choosing a liveaboard. On the Blue Manta you start your
day with freshly baked breads. With no less than 5 meals a day,
you will be filled and satisfied with an extensive
range of treats for your taste buds.
Wi-Fi at Sea
The Wi-Fi is connected via Satellite and with 24/7 Wi-Fi connection,
you can be connected with your family and friends anytime, anywhere.