KM Black Manta
Ambon - Banda - Forgotten Islands - Komodo - Raja Ampat - Cenderawasih Bay
The KM Black Manta was built in 2006 and a refurbishment
on the lower deck was completed in 2011 July. She is one of
the few vessels in Indonesian waters outfitted with a steel
hull and twin engines.
With her 32 meter length she is very stable, strong and
her twin 500hp Cummins engines makes her an ideal long
range diving support vessel. She is a premier live aboard diving
boat designed by divers – for divers.
She has space and comfort all around for your complete
rest & relaxation. Guests can dine and relax in style in our large
outdoor dining area whilst enjoying exotic panoramic views of
tropical islands in glistening turquoise sea.
Our large indoor saloon has a comprehensive digital multi
media centre, sound system and widescreen plasma TV for
An expansive sun-deck spans the length of the boat and
incorporates loungers for those sun-worshippers. Alternatively,
enjoy a soothing massage from our on-board masseuse.
Divers are quickly put at ease by their helpfulness and cheer.
Beverages such as coffee, tea, Milo and drinking water are offered free of charge.
Soft drinks, beers and wine are for sale.
Meals onboard are mainly Indonesian and Western fare served buffet-style.
KM Black Manta Specifications
- Operationally ready in Jan 2006
- Length 32.00m
- Width 7.20m
- Steel Hull
- GRT 209 Ton
- Main Engines 500 HP Twin Cummins KTA19
- Service speed 8-10 knots
- Genset - 75 KVA x 2 Perkins
- En-suite cabin : 8 (Main deck 4, lower deck 4)
- Standard cabin : 2 on main deck
- Total Toilet : 10 with water heater
- Full stainless steel Kitchen
- All indoor air-con
- Salon 5m x 7m with 42" Plasma TV, DVD player
- Big Dining area outdoor 7m x 8m
- Sun deck 1200 sq feet
- 10 x deck chair with mattress
- Furuno Radar, GPS plotter, sounder. SSB radio, VHF radio, SART, EPIRB
- Standard fire fighting equipment
- 2 x 25 people life raft
- 50 life jacket
- 2 x 5.5 m / 1 x 5.2m (total 3 chase boat)
- 2 x anchor system (DC / AC)
- Bauer 2 x 320 lit / 1 x 250 lit (Total 3 compressor)
- 24 diving tanks
- diving weights
- Nitrox clean air filter system
- Fresh water tank 30 ton
- Fuel tank 17 ton
- 2 x water maker : total 4000 lit per day of fresh water
- Raja Ampat
- Cenderawasih Bay
- Forgotten Islands + Crossing Trips
Für die Kreuzfahrten gelten besondere Zahlungs- und Stornobedingungen.
Die angegebenen Preise beruhen auf aktuellen Wechselkursen und können sich jederzeit ändern.
Es liegen keine Bewertungen vor